Decorations that have problems with solidity

Stubeshtainer

I don't know the proper term for it, when an object in a game is missing its mass. I shall call it lack of solidity for now.

I just bought some of the new decorations from cartel market, and to my sorrow, found out that some of them have poor quality when it comes to solidity. As in some parts of them you can just walk through. Now some of these issues are minor if the part that has no mass is the top of the decoration. However when for example it's the pedestal of a decoration that you should be able to stand on that has no mass, it really becomes bothersome.

these half finished decorations just show laziness and disregard for the attention to detail I have come to witness in an alarmingly increasing rate, which sucks because I really like this game. I love decorations and I wholeheartedly support adding more as often as possible.... but NOT if they are such poor quality.

The decorations that have this problem are listed here:

"Iokath spire replica" - missing its upper parts. Minor inconvenience.

"Iokath tributary tower" - once again, missing its upper half. If it's impossible to add solidity here because it keeps spinning, I guess I can understand that.

"Iokath monument" -Now this was the one that made me write this thread. The monument is beautiful, and by far my favorite decoration out of the new bundle. However its pedestal is missing the mass. You can just walk through it. This is not acceptable, and I can't understand how could they sell this decoration knowing its not finished.

I also would like to report "Small holo table" -decoration for having no solidity. You can just walk through this table. I've waited for ages for them to fix this, and hopefully one day they get around to doing so.

I'm sure there are other decorations that are missing their mass. Feel free to add the ones that I missed. Bioware please fix these decorations!