Attuned Lightsaber Twin?

Draaconis

So I have accepted that the devs are too gd stupid to give dual wielders two weapons. Does the attuned lightsaber have a twin? I do not care what the ability is. I just need it to "look" like the attuned weapon and be ablative. My web crawl has not yielded much.

I'll take the silence as a we don't know or that guy who does isn't awake yet so let's approach this from another angle. Do you actually "need" the attuned weapon for the battle with Arcann? For example, does he not take damage or does the fight become never ending if you do not use the weapon? Do they force the weapon on you before or during the fight with a cut scene or anything?

It does make the fight easier. Just put it in your mainhand and viola. Do your sabers have to match for that ONE fight? The sabers I was using were far better but I switched my main out for that one, did the fight, and then switched back.

It does make the fight easier. Just put it in your mainhand and viola. Do your sabers have to match for that ONE fight? The sabers I was using were far better but I switched my main out for that one, did the fight, and then switched back.

Practical, and pragmatic.... hence efficiently moving forward with game play. :)

So I have accepted that the devs are too gd stupid to give dual wielders two weapons. Does the attuned lightsaber have a twin? I do not care what the ability is. I just need it to "look" like the attuned weapon and be ablative. My web crawl has not yielded much.

Name calling the devs, and too busy complaining to simply adapt to a one time event and move on with game play. the weapons special ability (which would in no way be improved if you had two of them) only works for that one encounter.... then it's a cargo space filler.... but go ahead and get yourself completely wrapped around the axle here and by all means double down on the pejoratives toward the dev team. :rolleyes:

Edited by Andryah