Anyone else leaving their merc cus of how op they are?

Kaedusz

You're *kind* of right in a way; my Commando was always just an alt for me, hated the storyline, played it just for completions sake. I like the playstyle well enough but the class never grabbed me. Which means that now that it is the FOTM I am even less likely to play it, because there is that stigma there too.

Of course I am loving my deception 'sin at the moment though, but that's because I always loved that class. I also love my concealment op for the playstyle, and no one is going to call concealment ops OP in the current meta.

Deception is possibly the only exception to this this patch due how op their bug is, which also completely changes the rotation and how it plays. I can understand someone not wanting to play a class because it becomes so weak it becomes discouraging to play, but when it becomes strong, the people that are switching care more about not playing a strong class than playing a class they love, if it were the other way around they wouldn't be switching.

Nah. I like the class. I just like it when it feels like I'm getting deserved output for my level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.