No Legacy Unlocks

Saduko

I've recently have re-subscribed and got a Free KOTET level 65 Token. I used it and made a Togruta Sith Marauder. I've never had a Togruta, Sith Warrior this high of a level. In my legacy, I should have the Sith Warrior buff unlocked whenever I use the Class Buff. A while ago when I re-subbed and got a KOTFE Free Token I made a Imperial Operative. After I made this imperial agent, it automatically unlocked the Imperial Agent class buff so I get +5% crit. It also unlocked the imperial agent Emote for any character I play on. The only thing it didn't unlock however is the imperial agent Heroic Ability. Says I need to complete chapter 3. No I'm confused as to whether this has been removed because of using a Token. Or if you have to go back and replay the chapters to unlock these. Or is the only way to unlock these is to play from scratch, and not use a token?

Why would you skip the real game to jump straight into the Valkorion family soap opera anyway?

Seriously though, using the token is not supposed to give you the Heroic ability for a class... nor (as far as I recall) should it give the buff or the emote because you didn't actually earn them.

I skipped it just to have a high character for pvp and credit farming. I'm not actually playing KOTET until I get my own personal sith warrior up there. Just like the first one I made for the KOTFE, I haven't actually played a single part of KOTFE. I made that guy to have a high level Healer. I don't want to ruin the story for myself so I haven't done it yet. My guy was made when KOTFE first released and still hasn't played a single chapter of it lol. But I agree that you didn't earn the buff unlock so it shouldn't get unlocked. Just confused and thought it might be a bug due to it happening the first time around.

the unlocking of the imperial buff was a bug that has since been fixed

as JediAkemi mentioned the start at 60 or 65 tokens are not meant to provide any class buff , you need to get a character to 50 the normal way to get them

Edited by OwenBrooks