Can't load Chapter 6 of the Kotfe

jnrose

I've been playing Kotfe with no problem so far but when I go to launch chapter 6 the game does not fully load. It also shows about 25% loaded but shows no sign of movement but the weirdest part is that the cursor on the screen changes to the normal default cursor for the computer. Normally when in use of the game the cursor is custom for the game(yellow cursor sign) but when loading it shows the white cursor instead and it never does when loading normally. The loading bar does not move but the little blue icon in the bottom right corner still moves but nothing happens. I've let it load for a hour and nothing changed. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the chapter or the game but I don't think it's my computer because I can load the other chapters with no problem and game plays normal. I assume it's the chapter because everything is normal and fine, I also wrote a ticket but haven't heard anything yet. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it, until then I can't continue Kotfe because of the stupid chapter 6 bug:(

Thank you