The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Carrie Fisher Memorial Service Ebon-Hawk Server. 7-9 pm EST House Organa, Main Hall.

aka_freddo

We will be having a Memorial Service for Princess Leia Organa / Carrie Fisher on the Ebon Hawk Server @ 7-9 pm EST. Alderaan, House Organa, Main Hall. We have requested the Droids be disabled so Imp's and Pub's can gather together to show our Love and Respect for our Fallen Princess. I am not sure if Bioware can accommodate this request but we are trying. If they cannot do this Find and Operative Friend for Sneak Mode or a Guild that has a Summoning Flagship. I look forward to seeing the SWTOR Community in Full Force to Honor Carrie Fisher and her Life's work. She has made an amazing impact on us all and she will be sorely missed.

The 7-9 pm Memorial will be Broadcasted Live via: Twitch.tv/Escape_hatch

Thank you all for an amazing turnout. Alderaan had 5 Different Instances open at once with all of them full of Players paying tribute to a Fallen Hero. We as a SWToR Community have rallied together as Republic and Imperials rightfully should, to pay our dearest respects to not only our Princess and General, but to an Amazing Woman that overcame many hardships and tribulations to entertain and thrill us all. We will miss you and think of your fondly. Rest in Peace Carrie Fisher.

Carrie Frances Fisher

Oct. 21, 1956 / Dec. 27, 2016

Actress, Author, Screenwriter, Producer, Comedian

Slither @ Ebon-Hawk

Guild @ Escape Hatch

For anyone interested, I've uploaded a bunch of screenshots I took from last night's memorial. Hopefully someone will YouTube the Twitch stream as well.

Ebon Hawk Carrie Fisher memorial

Very cool event with a huge turnout. There were 5 Alderaan instances last night at the start of the memorial!

ETA: To clarify, I attended the memorial in Instance 4.

Edited by Trentham
Clarification

For anyone interested, I've uploaded a bunch of screenshots I took from last night's memorial. Hopefully someone will YouTube the Twitch stream as well.

Ebon Hawk Carrie Fisher memorial

Very cool event with a huge turnout. There were 5 Alderaan instances last night at the start of the memorial!

ETA: To clarify, I attended the memorial in Instance 4.

Wow that was a huge turn out. That was a Beautiful sight to see, A Touching Tribute.

My hats off to the orchestrator/s....

it was very well done thanks. I'm just upset that EA hasn't done anything offical when other big games lose stars like trek , they have a memorial etc ..

The Star Trek Online guys have even done stuff for Carrie Fisher. Couple of their fleets had a get together on Risa.