Shadow Kinetic Ranked PvP Question

allexj

Server: Ebon Hawk

Class: Shadow Kinetic

Gearing: High End/Power

I have just started doing ranked, because of the changes they made to Kinetic shadow and this class/spec in these situations with no healer. As far as i can tell their is no hope. With the changes to 5.0 in regulars i have 0 problems. But when faced with ranked and the many 1v1 challenges even with my toolbox i cant seem to come out on top. So is this just a class shortfall? Or is their something that can fix it?

Server: Ebon Hawk

Class: Shadow Kinetic

Gearing: High End/Power

I have just started doing ranked, because of the changes they made to Kinetic shadow and this class/spec in these situations with no healer. As far as i can tell their is no hope. With the changes to 5.0 in regulars i have 0 problems. But when faced with ranked and the many 1v1 challenges even with my toolbox i cant seem to come out on top. So is this just a class shortfall? Or is their something that can fix it?

Problem is most likely the amount of mercs/commandos you are encountering in ranked. Electronet, kiting, and 3 lives make things tough...

Problem is most likely the amount of mercs/commandos you are encountering in ranked. Electronet, kiting, and 3 lives make things tough...

Yah, i agree. This class is a group based class. Even with 3 mandos on my side i still cants seem to grab a win. Im just wondering if i can do anything better. Idk somthing. Id like to be able to do ranked without the entire ranked pvp players putting me on ignore cuz they lose when im with them LOL