Missing Skin Option for Zabrak Species Unlock

Emaraa

I have a ticket still open about this, but I figured I should post something here about it as well.

The other day I made a Zabrak on the Imperial side to test out their creation options, and found that I really liked the "Imperial" Zabraks a lot more than the Republic variant. I unlocked the species ingame with some credits, so that I would have the ability to make an Imperial Zabrak over on the Republic. When I went to go remake that character, though, I found that the very pale/gray skin color option that I had when actually making the Zabrak on the Empire wasn't there, even though I had fully unlocked the species.

I don't really understand why an option would be taken away, so I assume that it's a bug. I was really wanting to use that particular skin option on my new character, but all that's available for the Imp Zabraks when made on Republic are the standard red/orange/pinkish skin tones.

UPDATE: I received a response on the ticket, though it wasn't as helpful as I was hoping. From what I understood, the reply came from someone who isn't entirely sure if this issue is a bug, or an intended choice on the part of the developers. I made a second bug report about the issue, but I also posted another thread about the topic in the "Suggestion Box" part of the forums.

• 3 weeks later...
UPDATE: I received a response on the ticket, though it wasn't as helpful as I was hoping. From what I understood, the reply came from someone who isn't entirely sure if this issue is a bug, or an intended choice on the part of the developers. I made a second bug report about the issue, but I also posted another thread about the topic in the "Suggestion Box" part of the forums.

Tait said it was a bug and would be investigated. Hopefully it will still get fixed.