The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

conquest names

firedragonjk

so my quildies look at conquest and ask me what the h is mass shadow generator is we are harbinger ,

guanlet of kressh droogaa palace ,, what do i tell them ????

mostly i tell them this game is soo fu*k up dont worry about the names, just play the story and contribute to conquest . as a gm i no longer care this game is circling the bowl , just wanted you to know every tweek you do is not good now , destroying moves for toons was a game kill imo

There have been server merges in the past. When you see a guild name in the conquest panel (or on the "This sector is controlled by" panel), it will look like:

Guildname @ Something that might or might not be your server name

The part after the @ is the server where the guild was created. If it is not your current server name, then the guild was created on that server that was later merged with your server.

There have been server merges in the past. When you see a guild name in the conquest panel (or on the "This sector is controlled by" panel), it will look like:

Guildname @ Something that might or might not be your server name

The part after the @ is the server where the guild was created. If it is not your current server name, then the guild was created on that server that was later merged with your server.

That's a nice theory but did not apply to my guild on Prophecy of the Five. I started it on PoT5 and never moved it but it always said we were Dread Guardians @ Mass Shadow Generator, which I, the guild leader and founder was never part of.

It's just BW being stupid.

That's a nice theory but did not apply to my guild on Prophecy of the Five. I started it on PoT5 and never moved it but it always said we were Dread Guardians @ Mass Shadow Generator, which I, the guild leader and founder was never part of.

It's just BW being stupid.

Hmm. OK, well, scratch that theory. someone said that's what it was. Weird.