Purchased subscription but account still showing 'preferred status??

IssyTheOne

Hi,

I just purchased the 60 days non-recurring subscription. But on the log in page it says 'account is PREFERRED STATUS / Click to become subscriber'. I have a confirmation email of my purchase and the 'My Account' page says I 'have 59 days of subscription play time remaining'.:mad:

Can someone help me out here?:confused:

this is really frustrating:mad:

How long can it actually take before your status changes from 'preferred' to 'subscriber?' Because it's been two days for me and it still hasn't changed?

bumping this..

besides that its says preferred status, i think that if you charge me and start the clock on my subscriber days at time of payment, you should give me what I paid for at the same time. I paid for 60 days, not 59.:confused:

Shady business, bioware. Really damn shady.

I know this may sound silly, but have you tried logging into another character you may have?

Or try making a new char to see if it triggers a separate lookup to the account info.

That's all I can suggest at this stage until you can get help from customer service.

You are best calling them (link to numbers) they will likely sort out the lost days for you as well , just remember to ask for compensation for the lost days

add +18553452186 to your contacts on Skype (must be as a contact)

Using skype with that contact is a freecall to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

the timer will immediately go to 59 days as 1 minute later its 59 days 23 hours and 59 minutes and it rounds down to the day

Edited by OwenBrooks

Thanks everyone for the help.

I have tried all the tips but it still giving the preffered status.

on the swtor, my account ,subscription page i get this message:

Subscription Plans

You have 58 days of subscription play time remaining.

Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out.

Do you think that reinstalling the game will help?:confused: