ASSAULT ON TYTHON Solo Mode - BROKEN!! NEEDS FIXING

Passione

The boss battle against Lieutenant Kreshin is broken, your companion always gets pushed way too far away from the boss spawn point and the cool downs on taunts aren;t fast enough to keep everything permanently taunted on you.

This creates a level breaker where the npc's including the boss always get too far away from the spawn point, this means that eventually Kreshin despawns and respawns all good as new with a fresh set of droids, or you can't get near her when she's so far away from where you should fight her that you can't deal any damage to her and the only way of doing so would be to follow her, this also results in her despawning and then resetting the boss fight.

THIS LEVEL IS BROKEN BIOWARE AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

This is my first day in a long time that I've come back to the game, I resubscribed as well, wanting to get all the content played that I hadn't experienced after meeting you guys in London at Celebration Europe this year in the summer, and on the first night, this is what I experience. I don't know if this is something that's already been talked about but this needs fixing as soon as possible.