The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Twi'lek options.

darthisraphel

It would be awesome if we could get some more options for them, y'know Faces, Skin colors, head bands, eye colors. etc etc. Cause I mean, really have you looked at their options, they might have the least out of any race just because of the fact that they only have the same 3 faces with slight variations and there is almost no reason (at least for me) not to play a togruta over a twi'lek cause I get almost the same aesthetics but with more options.

So in short some new options would be neato burrito!:cool:

Edited by darthisraphel

They definitely need more customization options, even if it comes from a Cartel Market pack. Actually a CM pack is likely the only way we'd get more options, so that probably goes without saying.

Twi'leks have by far the fewest customization options. Many of the face choices are near identical as well.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

I'd just be happy if they added more faces without dirt on them. There's only like... two? faces that I'll use because they're relatively plain.

Exactly! IDK why the thought it was a good idea to do that to the "Sexy" race but, what do you do besides complain on the forums? lol

There are even twi'lek NPCs with faces that you can't get, like the one girl from the first republic flashpoint.

Edited by darthisraphel

A million times this. 3 faces with slightly different normal maps sucks. It's also a problem with cyborgs. I know enough about modelling to know that they could stitch a pair of lekku onto any of the human faces and add them to the game if they wanted to. This is particularly a problem for males where all three options are awful. And yes I would pay for the additional options because I am a sucker and I will always pay for more options in character creator.

Also eyebrows and makeup for female togruta (I want to recreate Ashara) and longer lekku for males.

A million times this. 3 faces with slightly different normal maps sucks. It's also a problem with cyborgs. I know enough about modelling to know that they could stitch a pair of lekku onto any of the human faces and add them to the game if they wanted to. This is particularly a problem for males where all three options are awful. And yes I would pay for the additional options because I am a sucker and I will always pay for more options in character creator.

Also eyebrows and makeup for female togruta (I want to recreate Ashara) and longer lekku for males.

Also is it just me or should cyborg be an option for every race?

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to see the Togruta colors come to Twi'leks. There are several shades of purple for Togruta that could work awesome on Twi'leks, and the Togs have a few additional shades of blue and green the Twi'leks don't. The color additions plus some new tattoos would be great to make an appearance pack with.

I support this.

I also think every species should get more options in character creation. I would PAY for more sith tattoos, More skin colours, additional hairstyles for humans, masks for Mira Lukas etc.

It's way past time for BioWare to make a complete overhaul of the character creation imo. We want more! :D