<Last Resort> on Harbinger. Recruiting Thread

Rollbacks

Last Resort

(Former Thread: Last Resort Recruitment)

Last Resort is a well-respected Republic guild with an experienced and knowledgeable member base. Our primary focus is on HM/NiM (Vet/Master) progression raiding and other end game content. We have formed a highly productive and structured community to support that focus through in-house training and crafting

We currently are looking to continue progression groups for 5.0, as we were 24/26 in 4.0 NiM on The Shadowlands. Additionally, we are always seeking mature members to add to our community who possess a high skill level and are experienced in HM/NiM (Vet/Master) content. We value respect, active participation in guild activities, guild reputation, and personal accountability. We are serious players with a friendly attitude. Attributes that we are seeking in potential members:

- High Skill Level / Willingness to Improve

- Utilize Starparse and Discord (with working microphone)

- Good Attendance

- Good Attitude and Respectful

- Experienced and Knowledgeable in HM/NiM (Vet/Master) Content

We regularly run HM (Vet) content while progressing in NiM (Master) content. In addition to raiding we do have highly skilled PVPers, for those looking for like-minded players there. We offer all the normal amenities expected of a reputable guild. It is also important to us to develop new players into experienced members by teaching proper gearing, class rotations, and techniques. If you’re interested in joining our community please apply on our website. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact in-game: Cloake, Chinsa, or Do'dee

Let's all have a great time (Or as good a time as possible with Galactic Command). Thank you

Edited by Rollbacks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey, i would love to join you guys. I'm and experienced raider and use to do progression raiding in wow, but i moved to swtor cause the game got bad. Been pretty much all imperial but looking to change that and start some real raiding. I usually run operative healing so im making a scoundrel to play on. All i do is heal and i love doing it. I also have mic and discord so thats np. If your interested pm me online (ivoryfire). If i cant find you guys i hope one of you can find me.

• 3 weeks later...

Recruitment bump.

We are currently looking for one NiM experienced Tank for our Fri/ Sat group (7-10 PST).

Please see the original post for additional criteria that needs to be met. You can apply for this spot on our website here!

Thank you.

Edited by Eggseggseggs

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for 2 DPS and 1 Healer (or 1 Tank) for Monday / Wednesday Vet/Master group raiding at 11:30 am - 2:00 pm PDT

Also looking for players interested in raiding Sun/Mon Vet/MM group raiding from 7:15 - 10:00 pm PDT (Or 8:15 - 11)

Reply to thread, via PM or site registration if interested

Edited by friiidaaay

• 2 months later...

Hey i recieved a pm from rollbacks about this guild. Im currently looking for a pub guild that has raids on thurs/fri night if they are around 7pm. Any other days would have to be later... plus my schedule does change but would be able to give a week or so notice if i would be late on a certain day. Right now tho my days i cant raid are mon/tues and sat/sun because of wife and work. Well sat/sun i cant raid till 10pm server time. IF you have a group at these times please let me know. If not i understand. can be hard to find a group that raids later...

went ahead and put in app on your site

Edited by Sam_WarDragon