Thirst for Rage

Belpheghor

And there's no Internal Cooldown on that?

It was activating every GCD that I was using focus. Didn't play close enough attention to see if it was limited at all during Combat Zen usage. Regardless, I ended up going back to other utilities. The self heal is nice, but there are far better options in that utility tier.

I was positive this was brought up during PTS of 5.0 and they said it was intended to be only for use while Bloodthrist is activated. I never thought to check it past that. Very interesting.... seems uncharacteristic of Bioware to give us something like that but awesome if that was intended and not a bug or miss on their part. Sorry for my incorrect response OP.

I was positive this was brought up during PTS of 5.0 and they said it was intended to be only for use while Bloodthrist is activated. I never thought to check it past that. Very interesting.... seems uncharacteristic of Bioware to give us something like that but awesome if that was intended and not a bug or miss on their part. Sorry for my incorrect response OP.

lol no worries. that is a cool thing to have a bit of extra healing when you're using your rage abilities.

On an Anni Mara combined with bleed self heals I wonder if they'd amount to much.