Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please Fix Powertech / Vanguard Survivability! [Developers]

Nezyrworks

I play IO sometimes and also seen a few others, it's obviously harder than arsenal but it actually has pretty darn good burst but you just can't mash random buttons like in arsenal and expect to perform well.

I am a dedicated IO player, but as much as i like it it just isn't cutting the deal for TR. Dots are making it much harder to manage the any swaps/mezzes synchro. Besides swaping requires to much prep time on the dots. BUT if u play split dps then yeah, it works. Especially when you are dedicated to deal with sorc/sniper/mara

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a list of suggestions: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=912990.

AP: Good burst, mediocre sustained, mediocre AOE, bad resource management and weak survivability in the current meta.

Pyro: Weak burst, weak sustained, mediocre AOE and worst survivabilty of all DPS specs. It is surely the worst dps spec since 3.0. It is an experiment gone wrong and devs are too urgent to admit it. Reminds me of "Mad Sin," if anyone remembers.

Tank: behind the other two, but not a large margin.

Edited by Ottoattack

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.