The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Snowball Cannon should be available every Life Day

ShadowCouncil

Now that Bioware has tied Command Experience to the Life Day event, folks who bought the cannon in 2015 have an unfair advantage. The cannon was intended to impact only Life Day offerings. Now the cannon users rack up the non-game impacting Life Day stuff and get triple the Command Experience of any other participant.

Life Day Participant 1: Activates snowball and then has a 15 second cooldown (1 Action in 15 seconds).

Life Day Participant 2: Activates snowball (starting its 15 second cool down), then shoot snowball cannon and in 7 seconds shoots it again (3 Actions in 15 seconds).

Now many argue that the CXP is small but I personally would have made 12 CXP levels during the time I participated in the Life Day event. However, without the cannon I only made 4.

Since the cannon now acts as a CXP buff it must be available for purchase during every Life Day event. Just like there's no XP/Valor/CXP buff that was only made available at one point in time (i.e. they're always available on the Cartel Market), so too must the cannon be made available when the Life Day event is happening. Please hurry and correct this before the event ends.