IA class mission 'Darth Zhorrid Arrives'

BbqChips

First off I'd like to say that I'm a bit disappointed that this bug has been able to live for the number of years that it has. Bioware needs to be sure class missions are working as intended :(

The class mission 'Darth Zhorrid Arrives' is the quest you get once you get your ship to head to Korriban to speak to Jadus' daughter, which lets you proceed to further the class story on planets such as Balmorra and Nar Shadaa. The part where I'm stuck on is after you speak to Zhorrid you're to be sent back to your ship to speak to Watcher Two via the holo terminal- and that's where she has a never ending staring contest with my character.

I've done a full repair today, and attempted to reset the quest twice. Neither of these previous solutions have worked for me, and I *have* submitted a report, but it's been..4 days? And no reply as of yet.Has anyone else thats run into this ancient bug been able to find a solution to get around it on their own? Or am I having to wait for a GM to come in, put their big boy pants on and skip me past the holo quest? :rak_02: