Changed Resolution in game and now I can't play

Marsine

Hey, so I decided to make a new character on my server, Ebon Hawk, and when I noticed the graphics were set as I didn't prefer them I tried to adjust the settings in my preferences tab. When I actually changed my settings my screen went black and then the game's screen got cut, like I just went from fullscreen to widescreen in a movie all the sudden. I could see a large chunk of my desktop background on the right side and the bottom of my game, but the screen was still black. I decided to restart the game to see if this would fix the issue but when I pressed play I still got the same issue, although this time the screen was stuck on the loading screen portrait. When I went to Task Manager, it said the game was running fine and it wasn't like it was Not Responding.

I tried to restart my computer but the didn't work, I tried reinstalling the game that didn't work, and I even tried to go to the .ini file to fix the game's resolution but it wouldn't work, each time I restarted the launcher the saved .ini file got overwritten and the resolution went back to 1152x864 (Which wasn't even what I set it to in game). I tried searching fixes to this problem but from what I can tell no one else seems to have this issue. I also tried to reinstall the launcher from the support sites to try and run the repair option for the launcher but the button stays gray. I tried to run the game as an administrator but to no avail.