One Time Password Required

Vrayel

Really? ONE TIME?!?! How about EVERY TIME! I'm sick of it. Seems like every 2nd or 3rd logon to the game you want this one-time password you email to me. It's REALLY OLD NOW! Please stop this. Take it out. It's truly a significant deterrent from playing this game.

Really? ONE TIME?!?! How about EVERY TIME! I'm sick of it. Seems like every 2nd or 3rd logon to the game you want this one-time password you email to me. It's REALLY OLD NOW! Please stop this. Take it out. It's truly a significant deterrent from playing this game.

"One-Time" should really be "Single-use", that is, it is a password that you can use ONE TIME only (that particular OTP never works again).

It does not mean a password that you only have to use one time. You get a new request for it every time you log on to their system from a different IP address. (So if you read the forums at work or on your tablet in a public WiFi spot, the next time you log in to the game OR the forums at home, you'll get asked for it.)

But, as the others said, if you use the Security Key (that is, the SWTOR app or equivalent), you'll never see the OTP again, and you'll get a bonus of 100 Cartel Coins per month.