Staggered launch

SeanDrake

Ok can someone tell me what the staggered launch was supposed to achieve?

Because I may be missing something but if you let say 500000 ppl into the early access in waves of say 50000 for arguments sake, how does this magically stop massive queues and the servers from falling flat on there asses when all 2000000 ppl log in on 20/12.

This is not a troll i'm genuinely curious as I cannot see what this launch is achieving other than testing the servers under loads that they can all ready take and pissing of the customer base.

Ok can someone tell me what the staggered launch was supposed to achieve?

Because I may be missing something but if you let say 500000 ppl into the early access in waves of say 50000 for arguments sake, how does this magically stop massive queues and the servers from falling flat on there asses when all 2000000 ppl log in on 20/12.

This is not a troll i'm genuinely curious as I cannot see what this launch is achieving other than testing the servers under loads that they can all ready take and pissing of the customer base.

Because they can add more servers, and meet the needs of the masses if they take it slow... Not to mention server stability was not the only reason for doing it.

Edited by Makar

Just remember that you don't understand why the launch is staggered despite the fact that they've given their reason. Forum guidelines also ask that you use the search feature. Don't get frustrated over this just because you don't understand something and are too lazy to do what you're asked. Edited by Rohvan

Just remember that you don't understand why the launch is staggered despite the fact that they've given their reason. Forum guidelines also ask that you use the search feature. Don't get frustrated over this just because you don't understand something and are too lazy to do what you're asked.

LoL you mad or an employee?