Intelligence / Lore Appropriate Guild??

jaxkorpsdan

Hi all.

Been thinking about giving RP on SWTOR a chance. Obviously got pointed to EH. I looked through several threads but didn't find any posts / replies, etc, that piqued my curiosity. So, i'll just take the more direct course of action.

I'm looking for an Imperial Intelligence themed guild with a lore appropriate name. Shoot me a reply back here if you know OF one or are a member IN one. Heck, i'll even help create one if there is enough interest.

Take care !

- D

Well, we are as much lore appropriate as we can be, and include things from the very end of the game. We do have an intelligence department though. This might meet your needs. You don't have to be a Sith to be part of the intelligence program. We are currently working to have our story arc redone to include the new material, and it will be done within two weeks after the holidays. New Order of Darkness is our name. You can go to Neworderofdarkness.enjin.com and sign up to our website if you like. My Main character is Jaemea and I am on her a lot. Anyone from the guild, inclding recruits, can invite you though. We are actually really looking to expand our intelligence/security department, so this actually may be a really great thing for both of us.