KOTET Music Video I made (Lord Cytharat)

JessicaWolf

Well it looks like my previous video was too long for people, I even got dislikes on it because of the length, so I edited it and made a much shorter version of my Playing as Lord Cytharat with the complete KOTET expansion video :) I hope this one is better ;3 Would love to hear your opinions and comments ^_^

Here is the link:

If you want to see the long version you can go here:

PS: I know I made a post before but im really not trying to spam the forums its just this is some major changes and no one looks at my previous post anymore even if i edited it so I made a new post, please don't think of me as a spammer :p If one could delete threads they made I would have really done it but thats sadly not possible.

Edited by JessicaWolf

Hello Jess, and thank you for making more video of Lord Cytharat. I have a soft spot for him, since we first met him in the Imperial-side Makeb storyline. I liked the background music in your short version- much more of a "soundtrack" feel to it than some previous videos with our favorite Cyth.

I'm about to start a second character through KotET, and your video was inspirational. Thank you!

(Saresh- You just did that to make Theron happy, admit it, Lord C! :p)

Hello Jess, and thank you for making more video of Lord Cytharat. I have a soft spot for him, since we first met him in the Imperial-side Makeb storyline. I liked the background music in your short version- much more of a "soundtrack" feel to it than some previous videos with our favorite Cyth.

I'm about to start a second character through KotET, and your video was inspirational. Thank you!

(Saresh- You just did that to make Theron happy, admit it, Lord C! :p)

Hey there xD and im glad you liked it and that I inspired you ~ I loved him too he was really the first character that left a mark on me when I first met him on makeb empire, I have a soft spot for him too <3

And yea i felt the shorter version was better as well but I left the 2 up so that people can choose which one they want to watch :)

And hmmm maybe I did ? haha xD but she kinda deserved it too lol Loved the scene with Theron when he was like " Is it wrong to say I enjoyed that ? " haha

This was the first time where I actually added him speaking in 2 parts of the video, I wanted to make it a bit different this time :p What did you think of the romance scene with Theron ? xD

There's just one word for Theron's romance scenes:

Awwwwwwww. :cool:

I love hearing the voice actors (OK, maybe not Vaylin, though she does have a lot of fans), so I was pleased to hear some of the dialogue in your video.

I totally agree xD and yea I wanted to make something a little bit different than what I do in my usual Cytharat videos ~ Vaylin's voice just makes me want to kill her, it angers me so much when she opens her mouth and especially her sarcastic way of talking

Edited by JessicaWolf

Funny that you posted this, I was just listening to one of the songs you used in your first video (thanks for introducing it to me!) and was wondering if you were still playing as Lord Cytherat. I enjoyed this new video too! I didn't realize just how much jumping and rolling goes on in KOTET, ha ha. And I do love that mischievous smirk that your char gives after kissing Theron!

Funny that you posted this, I was just listening to one of the songs you used in your first video (thanks for introducing it to me!) and was wondering if you were still playing as Lord Cytherat. I enjoyed this new video too! I didn't realize just how much jumping and rolling goes on in KOTET, ha ha. And I do love that mischievous smirk that your char gives after kissing Theron!

Glad you enjoyed it xD and ah which song was it ? And yep there is a lot of running and jumping going on in KOTET lol I removed so many that I felt were just a repetition, these were just a few of the many :p and yea not only after kissing Theron also a bit earlier was another smile and when I was riding that big droid too xD and yea I have done quite a few with Cytharat I enjoy making them ^_^

Edited by JessicaWolf

Glad you enjoyed it xD and ah which song was it ? And yep there is a lot of running and jumping going on in KOTET lol I removed so many that I felt were just a repetition, these were just a few of the many :p and yea not only after kissing Theron also a bit earlier was another smile and when I was riding that big droid too xD and yea I have done quite a few with Cytharat I enjoy making them ^_^

It was "Make a Stand," which is also appropriate I think for what our characters go through during KOTFE and KOTET. You made a lot of choices in your playthrough that I didn't, so now I'm looking forward to going through again and doing the opposite choices.

It was "Make a Stand," which is also appropriate I think for what our characters go through during KOTFE and KOTET. You made a lot of choices in your playthrough that I didn't, so now I'm looking forward to going through again and doing the opposite choices.

Ah that one yes I like it a lot, I used it in quite a few of my Cytharat videos it's suits them your right ^_^ and ah I see, I wish you luck ~