The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

story affecting: reset character choices token

Solradia

I would like to suggest the addition of a token to reset your character conversation choices so that they affect the story. The token would require you to play through the chapter you reset to, as well as all following content.

This would be for people that made mistakes on a character they are very fond of, and regret the choices that were made, or accidentally selected.

I have had feedback from several players they would be very interested in this option.

So it's a token to replay the entire story from class story intro/chapter one to final chapter of KotET?

Well they already have a replay mode for KotFE and KotET (story and veteran mode to give a better experience)

If you implying for class stories, story arcs, RotHC, SoR just start a new character that way you could try out the alternate endings. I don't want to mess up my past to make a paradox now.

So it's a token to replay the entire story from class story intro/chapter one to final chapter of KotET?

Well they already have a replay mode for KotFE and KotET (story and veteran mode to give a better experience)

If you implying for class stories, story arcs, RotHC, SoR just start a new character that way you could try out the alternate endings. I don't want to mess up my past to make a paradox now.

You can replay but you cannot change your decisions. So if you off Senya and Arcann, you can select not to on your next play through but it won't affect later chapters. You won't be able to have the option to recruit him in chapter 6 despite changing your choice as the first choice is the only choice that affects things in future chapters.