Character stucked in stronghold phase, endless loading screen

micmitja

Hi,

I know its super old bug ever since Strongholds were implemented in to game, but usually this happens on Guild Ship. Its 2nd time that happened to me 1st was years ago.

And now am here waiting 5 days for this fix so that Customer Service can put my character on fleet or where ever away from hours endless loading screen thats happening only on 1 out of 32 alts that i got on RE. Wouldn't care so much if this one wouldn't be my main.

So am wondering if there is a way to expedite this thing, because 5 days or waiting and not even responding its too much usually things got sorted in 24/48h.

Ticket 30528833 - all info is there

Thanks in advance

Edited by micmitja

Ye still no respond from them, only way i see this sorted by myself is to transfer to another server and back, if i knew it would take so long for them to reply ( they haven't) would already done that, but wanted to wait because of 72h limit before u can transfer back.

Anyway my sub laps tomorrow and i don't see my self resubing any time soon.

Y they solved this issue for me yesterday, i guess they were and still are busy.

But in case u don't want to wait week or what ever you can always transfer char to another server and back (while its still discounted might be worth it). This way you are only cut 3 days from it (72h limit before u can transfer back). This should work i think only thing that u can do your self (was for me at least rest didn't work and support beat me to it before i tested it) or wait on support.

Edited by micmitja