Can Not Further Gameplay On Any of My Characters

Lyle_Elric

I can't figure this out. So, first I'm on Corellia. Kicking aft-ends and taking names. Jedi comrades going wild, as I continue leading them to victory. Get to the Jedi Knight Class Mission, "Firestorm". Talk to Doctor Godera. Suddenly, my instance doesn't progress beyond his "I haven't seen you since Darth Angrel became a cloud of space particles". Exit the conversation. My entire interface aside from the mini-map and top bar have disappeared. Can't access my preferences. Or much anything else for that matter. My combat options are gone, as are companion options, my full map, etcetera. The only things that work for me, are my inventory, character sheet, and ticket submissions. I filed both an in-game bug report and a help ticket. But being as how virtually everything else was wigging out, I decided to post here.

On another note, this weirdness applies to my ENTIRE account. On every character, on every server. I'm weirded out, and hope to find a fix soon. Suggestions are welcome, as well.

Edited by Lyle_Elric
Typographical errors