Can't get past Launcher! Please help!! :'(

Spurred

Please help me out here...

I reactivated my Sub and went to launch the game but I can't get past the Launcher.

When I launch I get asked to put in my Login details and then when I hit play it puts my desktop in like safe mode(with huge icons) then the SWTOR loader screeny comes up in very low res. the dial that spins in the bottom right to show that's it's loading/working doesn't do anything. just sits there.

I've uninstalled it and reinstalled, I've changed my launcher settings as suggested in some forums and youtube videos and nothing. updated drivers, messed with my desktop res and I'm out of ideas :/

When I launch I get asked to put in my Login details and then when I hit play it puts my desktop in like safe mode(with huge icons) then the SWTOR loader screeny comes up in very low res. the dial that spins in the bottom right to show that's it's loading/working doesn't do anything. just sits there. :/

When it does that , try pressing the ALT + Enter keys initially

See the

Native Height = 1400

Native Width = 1050

Height = 456

Width = 128

Make these the resolution of the monitor ie for example

Native Height = 1080

Native Width = 1920

Height = 1080

Width = 1920

save and retry

Edited by OwenBrooks

See the

Native Height = 1400

Native Width = 1050

Height = 456

Width = 128

Make these the resolution of the monitor ie for example

Native Height = 1080

Native Width = 1920

Height = 1080

Width = 1920

save and retry

xXx I LOVE YOU!!! xXx

Mail me in Game ( Crit'my'pants ) and I'll give you some Creds!

Thank you Owen!

xXx I LOVE YOU!!! xXx

Mail me in Game ( Crit'my'pants ) and I'll give you some Creds!

Thank you Owen!

Better to just use his referral link, if you haven't used someone else's already. Meanwhile, be prepared for a deluge of ingame mails from folks claiming to be Owen, hoping to scam you out of your creds.

Better to just use his referral link, if you haven't used someone else's already. Meanwhile, be prepared for a deluge of ingame mails from folks claiming to be Owen, hoping to scam you out of your creds.

I have't yet. He's welcome to it if he likes.

Had me in all sorts of trouble this past week. Do referrals get anything anymore?

Edited by Spurred