[Imp] Random Force now opening recruitment.

VasuneTain

Hello, I am Lavain Tain, GM of Random Force, and I invite you to check out our guild.

Random Force began as a motley crew of disgruntled raiders from several guilds. We started clearing NiM DF before the guild was ever formed. Over time, we felt that even though we hailed from several guilds we enjoyed playing the game together too much to not to make a home for ourselves and so Random Force was born. Bodach was named our first GM and lead the guild into good times. Eventually we grew and formed a second raid team, some of those members eventually branched out and formed Four of Five who we have friendly relations with. (Thanks for sharing TS for all that time! <3) After clearing HM TOS/RAV, many members lost interest over time and began seeking other games to occupy themselves. Bodach transferred guild leadership to one of our founding members, Nefaya, who has lead the guild for over a year. With the launch of 5.0, leadership has since been passed to myself and I am seeking the next generation of Random Force. We are looking for people who can fill any roles and for those who are ready and willing to apply for a permanent raid position or a casual guild membership. That said, we expect all members of Random Force to be ready to step into HM/NiM and to push themselves to be better at the classes they play.

We offer the best name for a flagship on the server, Rail Shots Fired, guild bank with stims and adrenals for raiders including allotted repair credits. Guild forums/website, TS3 server, and even groupme to keep in touch.

To apply, please visit our website, register and fill out an application. We hope to see you soon!

http://randomforce.enjin.com