Goneharadan

trainmad

You can try to summon her from the Companions & Contacts window (default key is N.) If that doesn't work, I think it'd be fair to call it a bug. Bug Reports can be filed from the "Customer Service" menu. This should not be a ticket but a bug report.

She should be available as companion automatically from the time the shuttle crashes.

When she is available, don't forget to apply the class buff to yourself; that applies all legacy class buffs to both of you. Companions tend to lose these buffs in spite them claiming to have fixed it recently.

Not sure we need the SPOILER tags at this point on this forum, but just in case...

To the OP: It'd be nice to correct the title. That way, anybody searching for help on this issue in the future will be able to run across this thread.

lol, ok thank you, yes i have tried to summon her, but she doesnt show in my companion list at all. If I bug it then i cannot finish this line! And how can it be a bug when others have completed it? There are a lot of changes since i have played, a year ago. Good to know its not me.

So I killed them all, not one was standing, and i was still in combat, after about 3 seconds i got another round, but died. Isnt there just the first round? And why hasnt this been fixed yet? And does it even matter if i dont complete this?