The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No timer on story mode!

Remoterau

I have literally paid Hundreds of dollars to play this game! GET RID OF THE TIMER ON STORY MODE! There should BE NO TIMER ON STORY MODE!!!! Will probable delete this game if you keep timer!!!!!!! I play this game to relax and unwind! NOT TO BE FRUSTRATED WITH A TIMER! YOU CANNOT TARGET THEM A LIGHT-SABER SUCKS AGAINST THE POWER CONDUITS! YOU CANNOT TARGET THEM!!!! AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!!!!!! I DO NOT NEED THE FRUSTRATION OF THE TIMER!!!! I might come back IF TIMER IS REMOVED ON STORY MODE!! YOU WANT A TIMER PUT IT ON VETERAN MODE!!!!!!!!

1. This is the wrong forum, this forum is for discussion of the wider Star Wars universe, not SWTOR. This belong in General Discussion

2. prefacing anything you say on this forum with "I've spent this so i demand this" effectively kills any chance of people taking you seriously, even if they happen to agree with what you say.

Edited by MadDutchman

It is possible to complete the mission objective in the time allotted. I'm surprised more mission objective DON'T have timers like, "Get out of the base before the bomb goes off" kinda thing. Instead, I take my time. There is no real urgency to do anything fast. Oh well. We need more timers.