A rollback not on harbinger

CrazyOldMystic

A few days ago one of my alts lost three levels went from 21 to 18, and tonight on a remake of that alt my crew skills for synthweaving were not moving forward. Yes i know how to move them forward, it would not go past 89, even though I was crafting gear with yellow or orange numbers. I should have been at 100 when I was done but I was still at 89. I am starting to think this issue is bigger then just one server. I dont know if this ill be fixed or not but I figured I should mention it.

Got another strange one for you. I just finished the dailies on yavin four loged out to check if the bug on my alt had changed. Luckly it had and I was again gaining skill points. I then loged back in and the yavin dailies had reset themselves. Note I did these the first time around using the command panel. This happend at around 12:43 am cst Possible glitch? Did you guys change the time on the cool down, I thought the cool down was till 8:30 am cst .

Got another strange one for you. I just finished the dailies on yavin four loged out to check if the bug on my alt had changed. Luckly it had and I was again gaining skill points. I then loged back in and the yavin dailies had reset themselves. Note I did these the first time around using the command panel. This happend at around 12:43 am cst Possible glitch? Did you guys change the time on the cool down, I thought the cool down was till 8:30 am cst .

No the dailies is not a bug. There is a stickie in the general forum area on the dailies for heroics