Patch 5.0 subscriber not leveling up

Trojantheking

Hello,

I subscribed yesterday and opened an in game ticket because I'm not leveling up. Has this happened to anyone?

Also, does anyone cares about tickets, is there any support?!

Thank you

Note: Subscribed on Saturday, three days without any answer to the ticked and still unable to level up from 65...

Edited by Trojantheking
3 days and nothing

Hello,

I subscribed yesterday and opened an in game ticket because I'm not leveling up. Has this happened to anyone?

Also, does anyone cares about tickets, is there any support?!

Thank you

Note: Subscribed on Saturday, three days without any answer to the ticked and still unable to level up from 65...

5 Days unable to level up after subscribe. No reply to the ticket. I think this is Bioware/EA telling me to never subscribe again :)

By the sounds of it when you login it likely is not saying subscriber ingame

quickest resolution is to phone them most likely around 5 minutes talking to them (beats 5 days) - link they should be able to restore any lost days at minimum

Hello,

When i first log i appeared as sub, and i have access to unlimited WZ's and ops. I just can't level up from 65 :mad:

Yesterday they replied to my ticket. They said it was a problem with patch 5.0 and many players (???) were having it. They gave me 3 major experience boosters (like i could level up or gain experience??????) and said that they'll try to solve the issue.

I'm amazed with swtor, it just ridiculous........... :mad:

Edit: And asked me to submit a bug report for statistical purposes :eek:

Then I opened another ticket and got this reply:

Greetings Trojantheking,

"Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered with the Experience Point rewards not correctly rewarding the amount for KotFE Chapters.

This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bug list which can be found at the top of our Bug Forums here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue directly.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing."

Do they understand thet i simply cannot level up or are they bull cheating me?!?!

Edited by Trojantheking