Cannot access character due to infinite loading screen,

supercometl

I am currently unable to access a single character due to an infinite loading screen. I can use all other toons but this single one seems to not be accessible due to them logging off in a SH that is not mine. When I log onto the character I am greeted by the interlude post revan loading screen. This will go 3/4 and then transition to the nar shaddaa loading screen. This one will slowly make it to about 3/4 then either restart the load or just sit there. Now I have had it sit on this for upwards 2 hours while I watch netflix on my laptop so it has had plently of time to load. I tried again during today's stream and I got excited because I got the occasional black screen with empty UI elements. This would happen at random and makes me believe that the issue is with the location I am trying to spawn. Help tickets have been no help so I am posting here for any ideas on how to fix this... even tho it is most likely a simple fix for the devs side...

Only customer service can fix it as they can go in and move your toon to the fleet. You need to send them a ticket again and explain that you are stuck in another player's stronghold and that you need this toon moved to the fleet.

Well I already stated that in the ticket. I was just wondering if there was any way to do it yourself. Obviously not. Welp hope that they don't take ages to get to my ticket.

On a side note which category should I put my issue in for situations like this... I did character/companion but I don't want to have to wait ages to access my main character...

Kallie has it right on the money, Ensure the ticket is requesting that character be moved to fleet due to unable to login as that character is in a stronghold.

This is a bug and it crops up from time to time, only way to avoid it is not logout in a stronghold for now,

Edited by OwenBrooks