>>>>>Galactic Command Bonus Highlight Schedule****

Hawk_IV

We need to know what the CXP Bonus is going to be every day.

This is one of the most important things the playerbase NEEDS!

The "surprise" of seeing what the bonus is going to be is overshadowed by the need for scheduling. If you want groups to get together to play your game, we need to know what we will be doing every day.

In my massive guild of 500+ players, I am in charge of scheduling the day-to-day Galactic Command events that the primary membership uses for gearing up. We find it EXTREMELY annoying and dysfunctional that we cannot find out what the bonus will be every day.

How am I supposed to properly schedule people to play in our events, when we don't even know what we're doing?

People are not signing up because it's random. They don't know what we're doing, so why would they sign up for it?

WE don't know what we're doing, because we don't know what the Bonus will be!!!

Please give us a way to find out what the Bonus Highlighted day will be for Galactic Command.

Thanks for your time, we love your game and we're going through growing pains to tolerate the RNG crates. So if you continue to use guilds like mine as a crutch for your income, please give us a little convenience for scheduling.

Thank you for your time!!! :D

Edited by Hawk_IV

I'm trying to track it along with the change that was made to the story mode Ops schedule.

So far it's appeared pretty random, but it hasn't been running long enough to see any kind of pattern and I haven't seen where anyone else has really cracked the code either.

If a pattern emerges, I'll add a section for it at swtorcalendar.com

Based on everything I've seen, however, if you absolutely must pick an activity, pick uprisings because they've come up more often than anything else.

Edited by Rankyn

I'm trying to track it along with the change that was made to the story mode Ops schedule.

So far it's appeared pretty random, but it hasn't been running long enough to see any kind of pattern and I haven't seen where anyone else has really cracked the code either.

If a pattern emerges, I'll add a section for it at swtorcalendar.com

Based on everything I've seen, however, if you absolutely must pick an activity, pick uprisings because they've come up more often than anything else.

thanks for trying to find out the schedule. :) I've been searching relentlessly for any kind of information on what the Bonus will be. So far i've come up with nothing and merely scheduled "Bonus Queue GC" as the events. Which is not a satisfactory way of scheduling, to say the least.... :(

It still hasn't presented a repeatable pattern.

Since it doesn't have any sort of "up next" function to keep track of the way Ops does, I'm willing to bet it randomly assigns the bonus on a daily basis.

Edited by Rankyn

I prefer that it be random and not scheduled. Players might be encouraged to try different things.

In theory yes, but not in reality. Right now people are not signing up for scheduled nights because it's random.

It makes it A LOT easier for organized groups to form when we know what we're doing beforehand.

It still hasn't presented a repeatable pattern.

Since it doesn't have any sort of "up next" function to keep track of the way Ops does, I'm willing to bet it randomly assigns the bonus on a daily basis.

let's hope someone can find something soon and it's not random

Edited by Hawk_IV