I got a tukata from the cartel store and i cannot use it!

dominicpixel

i bought the new tukata thing (companion) from the cartel market when i used the thing, you know to bring the companion it dissapeared saying you can no longer use this. i looked around my inventory and I could not find my companion i bought from the cartel market please help!!!

i bought the new tukata thing (companion) from the cartel market when i used the thing, you know to bring the companion it dissapeared saying you can no longer use this. i looked around my inventory and I could not find my companion i bought from the cartel market please help!!!

Did you go to the trainer on the fleet to get the companion?

The Tuk'ata companion should be listed under Companions & Contacts along with the rest of your companions. (Comps&contacts is under the quest icon at the top of your screen or by pressing "N")

If you can't summon it right now, it's probably because you are in a part of KoFE or KoET where you have to use a particular companion., such as Lana, or Theron, etc.

Did you go to the trainer on the fleet to get the companion?

Quoted because iirc you HAVE to visit an NPC on your faction's Fleet to gain access to a companion purchased via the CM, so OP if you haven't had a look at the Cartel Market area of your faction's Fleet yet you might want to take Steve's advice and do that ^_^

Of course if you have done that, and like JSpalter did the quest and still don't have the comp then it's likely a bug

Edited by gaelicvixen

You did remember to "CLAIM" the item from the cartel market after purchasing correct? If so then there should have been a contract in your inventory..... open using said item you will get a quest to go to the cartel bazzar and talk to a beast trainer to get your new Tukata

File a ticket in game under the "Character/Companion" category. Give as much detail as you can: character name, level, server, when you bought/used the item...

And then be prepared to wait at least several days before getting a response/action on it.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.