The silly "Kill Arcann" Attuned weapon

HollyUSEC

I know we never really needed it because of the silly mechanics of the Chapter 16 KOTFE fight that totally undermined the entire story arc of Chapter 12... but in the KOTET story, that weapon is pretty much useless, right? Doesn't really give any useful abilities at any point, including against the final bosses?

I'm pretty sure what the answer is, but I'm just checking before I craft 220 mods to put into my old weapon(s).

I know we never really needed it because of the silly mechanics of the Chapter 16 KOTFE fight that totally undermined the entire story arc of Chapter 12... but in the KOTET story, that weapon is pretty much useless, right? Doesn't really give any useful abilities at any point, including against the final bosses?

I'm pretty sure what the answer is, but I'm just checking before I craft 220 mods to put into my old weapon(s).

I didn't use it. Fights weren't hard without it

You needed it for the reflect ability in order to defeat Arcann before they fixed the fight in story mode -- where it was bugged.