The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix Thexan's Gloves

Sorry, couldn't think of a better title and also don't know where else to post this, as it is about a CM item, but not a new one.

First of all, I really do like the Thexan set, it was the first thing I bought from the CM. But now, playing through KotET, I noticed something that seemed like a glaring oversight to me. Sadly, I do not have a screenshot of Thexan's ingame model right now, so I selected one fron the trailer (http://www.blur.com/assets/uploads/2015/06/FallenEmpire_25-1000x563.jpg)

Now I know you might not be able to make stuff look exactly like it did in the trailer. But the gloves on Thexan's ingame model (also those on Arcann) look more "true to the trailer" that the ones in the CM set (Screenshot:http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Thexan-Female-Gloves_thumb.jpg). I haven't noticed this before, but now that I have, it kind of annoys me, because you got them correct on the ingame model. I also feel like a complete idiot writing this, but it would just annoy the heck out of me if I was the CM armor designer.

This is just a minor grievance, it doesn't have to be fixed right away, and if it isn't possible, I can live with it. Like I said, this is the only part of the set that annoys me, otherwise, you have done a great job on the set, like you did on the game. So, can you please look into it and try fixing this?

It seems to be common that an armour set that is derived from a named in-game NPC doesn't look exactly like what the NPC actually wears.

The most egregious example is the Wicked Huntress set (Vaylin), but the Dark Advisor set (Lana Beniko) is pretty different as well. Thexan's gear is pretty close.

It seems to be common that an armour set that is derived from a named in-game NPC doesn't look exactly like what the NPC actually wears.

The most egregious example is the Wicked Huntress set (Vaylin), but the Dark Advisor set (Lana Beniko) is pretty different as well. Thexan's gear is pretty close.

Actually, it's different. If an armor set is named after an NPC, it's usually spot on (like Satele Shan's armor, the Darth Malgus set, both Revan sets and the Zakuul Knight set). Thexan's set only has a problem with the gloves and I just think it would look cooler if it was exactly like the ones worn by the NPCs. The Wicked Huntress set and the Dark Advisor set are only "inspired" by Vaylin and Lana, if the sets were named after them, they would be more true to the character.