Unintended lockout from Kotfe/Kotet expansion.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Not even sure if this can be categoriezed as bug,but after release kotet expansion some of my characters cant acces kotfe/kotet ,the ship mission panel doesnt light up and says not eligible to acess or something.

Possible cause -

Well,cause is simple i did not start the kotfe expansion on those characters i just leveled them up [to lvl65,some of them]] and i ve read somewhere there been sort of quest reset ? that could be secondary cause.

Well and the solution-

Just level up to level 70 [can be done quickly] and the chapters become aviable by galactic command,so maybe its not immediate problem to solve.

I Doubt there be many players complaining about this,since the solution is simple ,and there more important problems to solve.

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz

Can confirm this. I wanted to start KOTFE on my lvl 65 Trooper today, but there was no alert, no mission prompt on the ship, nothing. I didn't start the Ziost arc on that toon, if that's important. Edited by Dbohrius

You start KotFE and KotET from the pull-down menu at the top of your screen now. Even if you have the "Prelude" mission that says to use your Mission Console to start KotFE, you still have to use the pulldown (click the "mission triangle" icon in the top menu bar). Or you can hit SHIFT+E to bring up the chapter menu directly. Then click on chapter 1 to get started. Edited by Adric_the_Red