Dailies/Heroics reavailable after travelling to another Planet or Stronghold

Teyla-Emmagan

Hi there ,

I think after your short downtime on Monday evening 2016.12.05 , the Heroics and Dailes are not working

as planned , after doing my corellia heroics with the galactic command button . The Heroic Quests are available again on all Heroic Mission Terminals. I noticed it already on Monday but i wasn't sure if it's the consequence of the downtime. But actually it doesn't change ! The same problem is with dailyquests on yavin , cz-198 , ..... they are available again after leaving and rejoining the planet on the same day

And I still rarely find a finished quest when I'm clicking planetary mission in the galactic command interface

Nar shaddaa was it.

I will do "my" planetaryquests for command experience "one time for planet" , but what should I do ?? If the same missions comes again ?? Playing nothing because of consequences ????

Please please please , fix it or deactivate it !!!! Fast !!!!!

Wow it's for dailies too?

I sent an in-game bug report ticket for this. I just did the Dromond Kass heroics and they all came back up (except I didn't do Possessed Hunter, but I assume that one would work the same).

So they're all coming up repeatable now?

One exception I found: the ones on Hutta didn't become available again after I did them.

edit: oh they are on it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=904687

Edited by lobstah_rofls

There's a DEV post about it

Hey everyone,

As many of you have noticed since yesterday’s downtime, Heroic Missions are now repeatable instead of having a weekly lockout. While this is a bug and we are going to fix it with 5.0.1 next week, we don’t consider this an exploit. Thanks for those that have sent their reports of the issue, and enjoy your plethora of Heroics!

-Tait