Lana Beniko Romance Option Issue

Sinedan

Had this issue on two separate characters that were republic characters. While completing chapters 1 through 9 of the Knights of the Fallen Empire the romance option never showed up during the Cantina scene of chapter 9. During the story line progression, i did all flirts and nothing took place to progress the story. I figured it was just one of those things that wouldn't take place until further a long in the story or wasn't going to happen based on my characters being republic based.

After completing early access on main character story, I proceeded to complete the Knights of the Eternal Throne and Fallen Empire on my imperial character and the romance option was there during the Cantina scene of Chapter 9.

Upon making this discovery and completing both expansions on my imperial character, i went back through the story line of chapters 1 through 16 on my sentinel and did in fact get the romance option but it wasn't until chapter 16 that I noticed the dialog wasn't the same as on my bounty hunter's; so I checked the differences in the description and found that Lana's description had nothing mentioned about being in a romance with her. With that said, I completed the story line again through chapter's 1 through 9 to the point where it was made available and it did in fact populate, but upon completing the mission for chapter 9, my character was ported to the zone in area where you zoned in to during priority transport to odessen. I then checked her description and noticed it had been removed; with that said, i also noticed that all choices made for every other companion had been reset back to the original choices. For example, choosing to take Senya over Koth to find the Lady of Sorrows or vise versa.

I have two outstanding trouble tickets on this issues and after 48 plus hours have yet to receive any feedback from an in-game support rep, anyone else having the aforementioned issues?

Thanks in advanced. Sinedan

Edited by Sinedan

As they said in one livestream, the frist choice you ever made counts! If you miss the chance to log in the flirt with her in Chapter 9 Kotfe that counts. You can replay but the first play set the status quo for all other Chapters :)

Issue is, i was bugged so how i can accomplish something that wasn't made readily available at the time it was supposed to be conducted; for some I am sure it worked like a charm, but for two of my characters, neither were able to make that choice. Truth be told I am sure this is old news to some, but I am a returning player and in all honestly feel i shouldn't be cheated out of something that wasn't made available to my character. I am sure most would agree with that assessment.

Also, why in the world would you allow someone to replay something and not allow the choices to be changed. Seems silly and pointless to me. Again, this isn't something I chose, it was never there for me to choose to be begin with. This is the reason I was left in the first place. No straight answers on bugs and being told to just deal with it with political responses to tell the user they are stuck with what was done,

Edited by Sinedan
for to mention something