I am unsubscribing and I believe a lot of other players are too

neenoh

I am about to unsubscribe. I just wanted to say it publicly and voice my opinion. I simply cannot believe how little Bioware cares, there has been so much talk about game crashes and numerous issues and people complaining about their tickets never being answered and still we don't hear a thing from the customer service over 7 days later.

I am not even interested in what i can do to fix the game anymore because i am sick and tired of coding, deleting files, editing files, this workaround, that workaround, restarting my computer 50 times a day for the past week or so. I tried it all and the game still can't get past any of the cinematics, it crashes every time and i can't make any progress whatsoever.

So given the fact that prior to 5.0 the game ran smoothly and now it is completely unplayable, it is not on me to spend hours every day and waste my time and energy trying to fix what obviously is the problem on Bioware side. Who is paying who here?

But since Bioware doesn't care about all of this and just lets the things stay as they are while having no qualms about taking our money i have decided to not give them any more money.

That's basically it.