Most abilities vanish when my character is in KoTET

Wing_Gundam

Greetings,

I think I ran into a bug with KoTET. I discovered in the first mission that most of my abilities are missing from my quickbars and my ability list. See link to screenshots below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgOc5mIy6cQwwkxgvvsKMstCHSdh

Steps I take:

Hit the play button in my mission log to enter KoTET.

After KoTET loads and I'm in control of my character my abilities vanish.

I then exited out of KoTET and my abilities returned and populated on my quickbars.

I already tried logging in and out with no success in solving the problem.

Thanks in advance for the help and let me know if you require more information.

Edited by Wing_Gundam

You should really ask people ingame before submitting a bug report on the forums. When a new expansion launches, the devs and CS are very busy, so it would be nice if thousands of people wouldn't bother them with things that are working as they should.

This is not a bug - it's a TUTORIAL. It's supposed to be this way, and you can turn it off by pressing "Esc" key and clicking on "Disable Tutorial". Also if you'd just go play on, you'd see your abilities return naturally even before the chapter ends.

Greetings,

I think I ran into a bug with KoTET. I discovered in the first mission that most of my abilities are missing from my quickbars and my ability list. See link to screenshots below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgOc5mIy6cQwwkxgvvsKMstCHSdh

Steps I take:

Hit the play button in my mission log to enter KoTET.

After KoTET loads and I'm in control of my character my abilities vanish.

I then exited out of KoTET and my abilities returned and populated on my quickbars.

I already tried logging in and out with no success in solving the problem.

Thanks in advance for the help and let me know if you require more information.

When kids make false reports and threads because they can't be bothered to read the tutorial pop up, or mission info!

You should really ask people ingame before submitting a bug report on the forums. When a new expansion launches, the devs and CS are very busy, so it would be nice if thousands of people wouldn't bother them with things that are working as they should.

This is not a bug - it's a TUTORIAL. It's supposed to be this way, and you can turn it off by pressing "Esc" key and clicking on "Disable Tutorial". Also if you'd just go play on, you'd see your abilities return naturally even before the chapter ends.

^ seconded wasteful threads and bug reports, back delays the bug development team... ruining other reports this is why long time players like me get fed up, with users making threads like this!

Edited by DarkZeba