The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nautolan Race!

SithCrown

I know BW knows we want Nautolans as a playable race. Just give them time. I don't like speculation, but unlike KotFE, Bioware will have more time to work on other things in 2017. Since they don't have to work in montly chapters, perhaps they'll introduce more things in the game, like in Shadow of Revan for example. They actually gave us the long requested Togruta race and a new Stronghold some time after the expansion, so there's plenty of hope yet for Nautolans.

• 1 month later...
Anyone heard anything on it?

If you type "Nautolans" into the Search Community box at the upper right and click on the Search box, you should see previous threads on this topic, a few of them fairly recent.

We would be doing the same actions to answer your question so this cuts out the middle man.

Having said that, many of us doubt they'll ever add any new races at this point since staff has gone on record that they're not making any changes to the first 3 chapters any longer and adding in a new race would require them to do so.

Sorry.

Edited by dr_mike

I don't know, I still hold out some degree of hope. Last I recall the devs said that they were watching to see how well Togruta did with an eye towards other races in the future.

When they talk about the three vanilla chapters, I believe they are talking about content, not about updating character models, which affect the whole game.