Mission alignment bug

serenitty

I have a LS sith with diplomacy and slicing. All missions are marked with light alignment rewards but I am receiving some darkside points on some of them even though it clearly has the light icon. Not sure if its just a bug with the icons or the rewards. Edited by serenitty

I have a LS sith with diplomacy and slicing. All missions are marked with light alignment rewards but I am receiving some darkside points on some of them even though it clearly has the light icon. Not sure if its just a bug with the icons or the rewards.

It's because of the DvL battle thing they introduced with 5.0. All crew skill missions (for gathering or mission skills) give points according to your selected alignment, and Diplomacy *also* gives its own points. Point the mouse at the Diplomacy mission's alignment symbol, and it summarises the points you'll get for launching it.

It's because of the DvL battle thing they introduced with 5.0. All crew skill missions (for gathering or mission skills) give points according to your selected alignment, and Diplomacy *also* gives its own points. Point the mouse at the Diplomacy mission's alignment symbol, and it summarises the points you'll get for launching it.

Ahh thank you, didn't notice that.