How about RNG Subscription?

Torvai

Good idea but what do you want from Eric? He is a small fish in the pool,its the sharks way above him that decide on such a stuff.

We want from Eric what he is supposed to do as a Community Manager, pass the player feedback to the devs at the studio. In Battlefield our Community Managers are very adept at this, they send weekly reports from the Battlefield forums to DICE, then DICE looks at the feedback and makes needed changes. This is all that we expect of Musco.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that still means we have months and months till the numbers start dropping and for Bioware to take action.

Sure, but that's no longer my problem. I'll be elsewhere playing different games, some of which are coming out within a few months anyways.

I won't be back unless they do a major turnaround on this system and I'm not holding my breath.

We want from Eric what he is supposed to do as a Community Manager, pass the player feedback to the devs at the studio. In Battlefield our Community Managers are very adept at this, they send weekly reports from the Battlefield forums to DICE, then DICE looks at the feedback and makes needed changes. This is all that we expect of Musco.

Dice does not pray to All Powerfull All Knowing Mighty Metrics That Can Show No Wrong, Bioware Austin cares only about that. It was so before Musco,and it will be so without Musco. There are companies that encourage low end workers to express their opinions and there are companies that like yes-man people.

So demanding from someone whose job parameters were not set by DICE but by Bioware Austin to put his job on line is a bit of a stretch.