Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Congratulations devs

Fistori

I have four characters to 70. Command ranks are as follows 15,8,7 and 4. The one with four has two set pieces already the others haven't seen but a few green pieces, and oddly each has only seen the same green pieces in repeat. It's frustrating to keep going like this. Knowing random chance will control which of my characters will have the gear needed to do hm and beyond, not effort put in or time played but random chance. Sorry but this saps the fun out of things for me not to gear my main while secondary characters are getting geared because the dev think this is fun. Its not.

cool can i have your stuff? seriously though, set pieces will come, you arent suppose to get your whole set bonus in two days.. thats not how this system works, its intended to keep people invested in the game for a longer period of time. You dont need set bonus to do anything in this game... you can get 228. 230 gear from the market or from guild mates.

Sure they intended the RnG to extend progression duration and "Keep people invested in the game longer" but that is not the effect its having...

Having a carrot on a stick means people can see the carrot....100 command ranks and maybe you could see the carrot..maybe.

At 300 command ranks of RnG they basically took the carrot and threw it down a deep dark hole and then said "Go get it!".

Guess what! People are deciding to leave the carrot in the bottom of the hole.....

That (what seemed like a) last minute decision to up the ranks to 300 was straight up a mistake...it made an overwhelming system into an impossible feeling grind.

I'm seeing people that are just returning and Beta Vets alike saying they are cancelling their subs....I'm pretty sure this is the opposite of what they intended.

I'm kind of irritated because these guys are mismanaging my Star Wars fix....If BW drop the ball much harder I will be SoL until another decent Star Wars RPG game comes along that has some replay value.....

Edited by Soljin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.