Rank 12 GC and 5 MK-1 green focus offhands

keitzy

As the title says. RNG is terribad.

I just got my 5th MK-1 green offhand focus on my healer sorc. That's 12 crates and 5 useless 228 green offhands.

Rubbish system is rubbish with no set peices. Mostly green 228 peices.

Rank 24 and I got three purple 230 set pieces... too bad it was the same one each time. First time I was happy, second time annoyed and third time... I feel like this is broken.

There is far too much trash in the loot table of these boxes. I don't care about jawa scrap, companion gifts, speeders, pets, reputation items and so on. What I need is better gear.

The schematics aren't class specific either... I got 4 or 5 tank schematics on my sage, what am I supposed to do with those?

Why is there even green gear in them? I can craft better stuff than that... which means that those drops are trash, too.

Rank 24 and I got three purple 230 set pieces... too bad it was the same one each time. First time I was happy, second time annoyed and third time... I feel like this is broken.

There is far too much trash in the loot table of these boxes. I don't care about jawa scrap, companion gifts, speeders, pets, reputation items and so on. What I need is better gear.

The schematics aren't class specific either... I got 4 or 5 tank schematics on my sage, what am I supposed to do with those?

Why is there even green gear in them? I can craft better stuff than that... which means that those drops are trash, too.

Yeah, the green gear pieces puzzle me a lot, when any crafter in the game can make better mods and gear just from the base schematics you buy from the fleet vendor! It seems like they're just there to trash for additional CXP. In which case... why not just give us CXP boxes instead of loot that's literally worse than what we can build with little effort?

Also, I am tired of receiving orange rifle drop after orange rifle drop when opening boxes on my Sentinel. I know they're bind on equip, but honestly, seeing the same sniper rifle pop up in three Command Crates straight felt like the game was rubbing my face in the fact the RNG hadn't given me a single piece of useful gear yet.

That sucks. I've had great luck so far. Granted I've only reached rank 5 and so I've only gotten 4 crates.

I didn't disintegrate anything in any of them though except one ribbon thing that was meant to be and one piece of orange armour that I didn't like the look of.

This system has made it easier for me, as someone who only does a couple of ops a week with a guild, to gear up properly rather than constantly being under-geared and unable to do the content needed to get the good gear. I can do my story stuff which is my main focus and earn cxp towards gearing. If I can't use something one of my alts can or I can disintegrate it. I enjoy getting oranges because I just use them for looks anyway.

I haven't gotten any greens tbh but if I did I'd probably just sell or disintegrate them.

I can see how the system sucks for others though and I do think it needs to be changed. I'm going to be alright either way, I was before and I am now. It's the people who really care about gear that should be taken care of and they aren't.