Actionbar Disappearing

narutomasta

Hi this is not MY issue per say but my friends who isn't subscribed so he can't get help but lately he has been playing and sometimes his action bar is just disappearing. anyway if someone can get to me ASAP so i can help him please help thank you for your time. :)

Basic repair steps are below

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Also with the launcher closed go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor

delete just the file called diskcachearena (this is the games static cachefile and will recreate a fresh one on next launch)

If it is just a certain character

Press the [Windows] Key + [R] at the same time

Copy the following in to the text box and press ok

%localappdata%\swtor\swtor\settings

in that location will be files called HE1234 Charactername player guistate , find the one for that character and delete it

in the GUIprofiles folder will be the UI profile for that character if you wanted to delete that just to be sure

Edited by OwenBrooks