Please refund 2 "level tokens"

DarkZeba

Do you mean the start at 60 tokens ? you are best submitting a ingame ticket to see if they will refund

from this thread transferring without playing has been occurring at least since April 16

4.3 Patch Notes :

Start @ 60 Characters will no longer be refunded if the character engages in meaningful play, such as completing Missions or Chapters, participating in Flashpoints, or Crafting.

Do you mean the start at 60 tokens ? you are best submitting a ingame ticket to see if they will refund

from this thread transferring without playing has been occurring at least since April 16

4.3 Patch Notes :

Start @ 60 Characters will no longer be refunded if the character engages in meaningful play, such as completing Missions or Chapters, participating in Flashpoints, or Crafting.

I already have but i'm new to the forums and have probably 4-5 posts in last 2-3 years HA!, so i've done that i hope they give me back my tokens!!

I read the (creation thing carefully) it didn't mention about changing servers so i thought that was okay.. but apparently not!!!

You can always update the ticket and provide that thread i provided that even back in April 16 , if transferred the token was lost.

May help

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8906842&postcount=7

Transferring a boosted 60, then deleting them, even without playing them, will result in the token being lost as well. This was prior to 4.3.
Edited by OwenBrooks