Needs to be fixed asap

Sawatzky

Hello i have submitted numerous tickets and now that they havent even fixed it in today's patch it m about to uninstall this game i have already canceld my long time subscription of this ridiculous game .there is a quest blocker bug going on with vette in chapter 4 of kotet after you kill all the purifier droids on iokath she wont talk to me at all i have been a long time player and have been disappointed with swtor and this is my last straw if its not fixed i am leaving for good oh and the mission is called where dreams die. How ironic my dreams of playing this since early access have definitely died.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Sawatzky

Yes, spamming the forums with a rambling copy and paste stating that you're abusing the customer service team over a known issue is a great idea.

And, no, you're not a long time subscriber. Your player ID shows when you signed up for this game and its very recent. edit: After me in fact.

We made a couple of suggestions in another one of your threads. May want to look into it.

Edited by dr_mike