Lip sync animation MISSING from PVE banter between Player and Companions

Sorrai

I have noticed that companions no longer lip sync or emote when speaking outside of the cinematic cut scenes in KotFE and KotET. It may be a small oversight but it's one that diminishes the enjoyment and immersion while doing quests in PVE. As far as I can tell this has been going on since KotFE launched, possibly earlier. It appears that Class Companions are not affected by this bug and function normally until players begin KotFE. After that, they cease to open their mouths whenever you click on them for random banter or when their is dialogue triggered from exploring areas in PVE.

I have also noticed a lot of inconsistency regarding this issue among the many companions players recruit into their Alliance. A few of the companions seem to lip sync and emote normally while many of them remain static.

This may not sound like a big issue, but it's annoying to watch my character and companion share a brief conversation and not see their lips move or their faces emoting like they're supposed to. Please fix this!